If you’re a nature enthusiast looking for your next adventure, Chile is a destination you won’t want to miss. This long and narrow country in South America boasts diverse landscapes, from the vast Atacama Desert in the north to the pristine beauty of Patagonia in the south. With its stunning natural wonders, Chile has become a haven for eco-tourists and nature lovers. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the top five natural tourist attractions in Chile that are sure to leave you awestruck. From the towering peaks of the Andes Mountains to the turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean, Chile offers an abundance of breathtaking scenery and unique experiences for travelers seeking an adventure in the great outdoors. So, pack your bags, grab your camera, and get ready to explore the natural wonders of Chile. Read More
Tag - Tourist Attractions
Ireland is a beautiful country with its scenic beauty, great wildlife, and alluring countryside. It is home to 63,78,000 people who prominently speak English, Irish and Ulster Scots. This country cum ‘island’ located in the Atlantic Ocean offers you some incredible experience with its multiple world heritage sites.
These tourist attractions are going to make your Ireland vacations an unforgettable trip-
Ring of Kerry– it is a loop of tourist trail that extends up to 120 miles and passes through breathtaking landscapes. In your way on the ‘ring of Kerry’, you can find greenery rich meadows, purple heather covered mountains and sparkling lakes.
You can further visit Killarney National park that is a UNESCO heritage biosphere site. This national park has the Ross Castle from the 15th century and is a home to the wild red deer’s herd. All this sightseeing will make your Ireland vacations amazing.
Cliffs of Moher– the cliffs of Moher are the natural attractions that are as high as 214 meters. They extend up to 8 km from the village of Doolin to Hags Head in County Clare.
These cliffs offer a stupendous coastal walk and were carved by a vast river delta, 320 million years ago. This is an essential part of Ireland vacations and should not be missed.
The Giant’s Causeway– this UNESCO heritage site in Northern Ireland consists of over 40,000 polygonal basalt rock blocks. These blocks appear like the stepping stones of a giant and stretch along the coastline. This natural wonder will indeed make your Ireland vacations worth it.
Skellig Islands– Being composed of two islands- Little Skellig and Skellig Michael, Skelling Island make for an eye-catching Ireland vacation. You can also witness a 6th-century monastery on a 230m high cliff.
Try clicking some fascinating images of the diverse birdlife here like Cormorants, Gannets, Razorbills, Black Guillemots, and Herring Gulls.
Aran Islands– this is going to make an important part of your Ireland vacations through its rustic feel and beautiful countryside. Aran Islands are famous for the knitted sweaters (popular across the UK). The Car-free roads, traditional Irish villages devoid of the modern developments, historical forts, sandy beaches and a long coastline are the main attractions here.
Glenveagh National Park– this second largest national park spreads in a 14,000 acre and houses some rare wildlife species including the golden eagle. It mainly attracts hikers and fishermen to its high mountain peaks and aquatic life to fish out salmon and trout. All these attractions along with a 19th century Glenveagh Castle provide your Ireland vacations a natural and soothing touch.
Cooley Peninsula– if you have an adventurous aspect, you should visit here during your Ireland vacations. Located at the northeastern tip of Ireland in the Irish Sea, Cooley peninsula rarely sees tourists.
Forested mountains, sandy coastline, exotic Carlingford medieval village and delightful views make it a well-deserved part of your Ireland vacations.
Glendalough– dubbed as ‘the garden of Ireland,’ Glendalough was mainly a Christian establishment. It was founded in the 6th century by St. Kevin. What you can witness here now are the numerous monasteries set up beside the glistening lakes and Heather carpeted hills. Glendalough, also known as ‘Valley of Two Lakes’ is truly a paradise in a nature lover’s Ireland vacation of sightseeing.
When you are looking for romance, there’s a strong possibility that you end up in France. Paris, the French capital, is often called the city of lights and the city of love. As the unspoken fashion capital of the world, it is also just as famous for art and culture. You don’t have to mention anything beyond Paris attractions to be reminded of the innumerable landmarks found all around this beautiful city.
1. Eiffel Tower
Extending for more than 1,000 feet, the Paris attraction is located in the Champ de Mars Park. As a world wonder, it is one of the most photographed places in the world. Riding the elevator can provide you with a grand view of almost all Paris attractions. The tower is also so fine and well-equipped that there are two restaurants that you can dine situated in the tower.
As the world’s most visited museum, this Paris attraction is found in the Louvre Palace which features the glass pyramid at the entrance. There are more than a million objects in the museum, ranging from the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci to the ‘Dying Slave’ by Michelangelo. The apartments of Napoleon III, as well as antiques from Egypt, can also be found here.
3. Arc de Triomphe
Constructed in 1806, the triumphs of Napoleon Bonaparte were celebrated by this Paris attraction, which was 50 meters tall. The victorious battles were depicted in great detail, even containing the names of soldiers who died fighting for the Emperor. The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, a memoir of the First World War, can also be found beneath the arch of this Paris attraction.
4. Notre Dame de Paris
A trip to France would be incomplete without visiting this famous Paris attraction. Its height is more than 120 meters. The church stands tall as an example of splendid French Gothic Architecture since the 13th century.
The basilica is found on the Montmartre hill’s highest point. Touring this Paris attraction gives you a view of stained-glass windows and gold mosaics as well as the largest clock of the world, which are all centuries old.
6. Palace of Versailles
When it was built, it was established as a hunting lodge and later housed the king’s court. The Paris attraction saw splendid treasures everywhere and soon became one of the most visited places in France. Visitors enjoy the 357 mirrors in the Hall of mirrors that decorate 17 arches as well as the vast gardens.
7. Champs- Elysees
Champ- Elysees is a tree-lined avenue found in Paris’ most famous street and is often described as the world’s most beautiful avenue. The military parade that takes place on Bastilles day generally takes place at this Paris attraction.
Besides these attractions, France is the home of some of the finest designers of the world like Christian Dior, Yves Saint-Laurent, and L’Oreal. If all else fails, you should gear up for a huge shopping spree when you visit France. You can find everything from open-air markets, flea markets as well as boutiques and designer stores. You can also expect to find some of the finest shopping malls at France.
Chicago, Illinois famous city is very famous for its bold architecture and the buildings that almost touch the sky. Chicago has pleasant climate throughout the year. The city, located along Lake Michigan, is also known as “Windy City”. Chicago Attractions include a large number of cultural attractions. Some famous tourist attractions are listed below.
1.Art Institute of Chicago: There are hundreds of thousands of pieces of art that you can typically find here. The art collection spans over several thousands of years and has everything from painting and prints to textiles and decorative art.
2. Millennium Park: This park is found downtown Chicago. It is the venue for an outdoor concert venue. The Lurie Garden, the Cloud Gate Sculpture that you can find in the AT&T Plaza and the Crown Fountain are the major Chicago attractions of the Millennium Park.
3. Michigan Avenue and Magnificent Mile: As America’s most attractive boulevard, it has a large number of galleries, luxury shops, and boutiques. The Tribune Tower, the Wrigley Building, and the John Hancock Center are famous Chicago Attractions. The North and the South designations of Madison Street are divided by the avenue.
4. Navy Pier: When it opened, apart from being one of Chicago’s Attractions, it also used to be a shipping facility. Now it has gardens, shops, restaurants, concert venues as well as parks. The Ferris wheel found here is 150 ft in height. 3D IMAX Theatre, Chicago Shakespeare Theatre, and Crystal Gardens are other famous Chicago attractions housed by Navy Pier. There are also cruise ships that provide sight-seeing tours.
5. Wrigley Field: Build in 1914, this Chicago attraction is the second oldest ballpark and is known for the high-charged atmosphere it provides for baseball enthusiasts.
6. Shakespeare Theatre: There is a permanent facility for the Shakespeare Theatre in Chicago. This Chicago attraction has a glass curtain-walled seven-story theatre which has a seating capacity of 700.
7. Museum of Science and History: Found in 1933, the Museum is devoted to applying natural laws in the development of technology and industry. Visitors can interact with hundreds of exhibits. Both permanent and changing exhibits are present apart from the OMNIMAX theatre, which makes it the most hi-tech of all Chicago’s Attractions.
8. Field Museum of National History: The museum showcases both anthropological and biological collections that have been gathered since the Columbian Exposition. The Chicago Attraction has around 20 million specimens and artifacts that cover everything from botany and zoology to geology and anthropology.
9. Willis Tower Sky-deck: This Chicago Attraction is the tallest office block in the world containing around 110-storys, since 1996. Presently, there are buildings taller than the Willis Tower, but the view from this building is still the best. You can see around 40 to 50 miles of four states from the sky-deck.
10. Lake Michigan Stonehenge: Discovered by Mark Holley in 2007, a professor at Northwestern University of Michigan, it is among the strangest things ever. Situated under Lake
Michigan, the structure looks very much like the famous UK structure we all know about. That’s how it got its present moniker in the first place. One of the stones also has a mastodon carved on it. Since its discovery, this strange stone formation has remained a constant hot topic. The planned formation and the mastodon carving on the stone indicate that it is indeed man-made. There have been many theories about its origins. But unfortunately, we still don’t have any concrete evidence to support those. Hence, we are still pretty much unaware of how and when it originated. More research is needed to reach a proper conclusion. However, the lack of funds has made further research almost impossible. To this day, it is one of the most mysterious places on earth and a matter of curiosity.
Chicago has the best places to sightsee, shop at and dine at as well architecture that is not only unique but also interesting. Chicago Attractions are in plenty and found all around the city. When you are on your trip to Chicago, while you are amazed by the brilliance of the architecture, don’t forget to be amazed by the beautiful city. Don’t get so caught up in the details that you miss the bigger picture.